Alcorn presents a biblical and comprehensive view of money and possessions, including the following:
- Why is money so important to God?
- Is prosperity theology right or wrong?
- How can we be liberated from materialism?
- What should we do about debt?
- How much does God want us to give?
- How can we best help the poor and reach the lost?
- What about gambling? investing? insurance? saving? retirement? inheritance?
- How can we leave our children a true heritage?
- How can we use money in ways that God rewards?
This book goes very deep and helps you to understand the importance of managing money in the light of eternity.